colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.26.2010

colourQ challenge #42 ~ Winners Crowned...


You gals really rocked these colors last week!!! Some of you saw these colors and thought of fall, some thought of summer and one even thought of the 70's - Keep on truckin'! Well, I was born in the 70's, and I wish I could say I loved it... disco & tacky, awkward clothes... aahhh, I digress. But I DID LOVE these colors! Once again this week there was a tie for colourQueen... you'd think between all the votes, that wouldn't happen! I'd like to congratulate two ladies this week, a HUGE CONGRATS to...


& Lisa!!!


And of all the incredible entries this week, we narrowed it down to the following... this week's colourQ Courtiers:



As always, you can click on any of the thumbnails to see the full cards & visit each participant's blog! Isn't this just a fabulous splash of colors?!? So many beautiful techniques this week throughout the entire gallery! I also loved Debbie's paper pieced apron, awesome coloring by Melanie & Pam, and Colleen's flower wreath, to name a few!

Thank you so much to everyone for playing along & showing us your tremendous talents!

See you in the AM for a new challenge!!!

6 Comentários:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats to all the winners!
Arielle, thanks for mentioning my card in your paragraph!

Andrea M said...

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks so much for picking my card as a Courtier!!!

Sue Lelli said...

Congrats to ALL the winners! The cards were FAB this week!

Linda Beeson said...

I so love that chicken card, it just makes me smile everytime I see it!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Wow thanks so much for choosing me as a Colour Queen! I am honored because everyone did a fabulous job!

Julie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my chicken card....my poor sister...she loses a couple hens and I become Queen!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO