colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.07.2010

colourQ challenge #49...


Happy Tuesday! My apologies~ I'm a little late today, I was busy being mommy to a sick boy this weekend & spent over 7 hours in the ER Sunday night... the good news is he'll live ~ as evidenced by the return of his zeal to create mischief! Today's inspiration comes from this gorgeous quilt from Garnet Hill! I was so tempted to use the Bermuda Bay-ish one as the inspiration, but I'm sure you're all thoroughly tired of that color by now! I can't promise you won't see it again someday, though - lol!

I went with a baby card with today's colors:


And here are the extremely tantalizing creations of our colourQ Royal Court:

Krystal

LeAnne

Renée

Sylvia

Tanja

Kari


Let's get crackin?!?

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, September 12th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list*

Excited to see your take this week...





11 Comentários:

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

LOVE this color combo!! So fun! Gotta go work on my own. I adore both LeAnne's and Renee's cards!

Alexis said...

love the inspiration and the eye candy provided by all of the ladies. great color combo!!

Rosemary said...

love this color combo!! i just hope i still have some soft suede!! great stuff from the dt!

Lynn Put said...

Arielle I'm glad to hear that your little guy is doing ok!
Fantastic card samples as always ladies!
Thanks for a fun color challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Lovely, calming colours - and you girls did magic with them!! Thanks for the inspiration! xxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

I can't wait to play with these colors!! Totally in love!

patriziawithaz said...

Came across your Blog and love all your creations - they are so inspiring and just had to have a go with this colour combo x

Debi said...

Thanks for another great challenge. These colors are so pretty together.

Sonia said...

Hi!
Love the DT Creations... Awesome!
Is my first time here love the colors combo for this challenge.
Good Luck Ladies!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Pam Speidel said...

Arielle, the colors are AWESOME this week as are everyone's creations! Although I didn't meet the deadline, I couldn't resist playing along. ♥

Deborah Frings said...

This is a great colour combination and I've used it on a card I've made this week for my son Ben. Check it out here!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO