colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.27.2013

colourQ challenge #202 ~ Winner Crowned...

Well GOOD MORNING sunshine & Happy Tuesday! The entries for this challenge were the B-O-M-B!!! Thank you all so much for playing!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for her fabulous card, I love the stamping and layout...



And look at this gorgeous gallery created by the newest colourQ Courtiers... A BIG CONGRATS to them!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the above thumbnails to see the full cards!

Back soon!

5 Comentários:

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for picking my card this week! BIG congrats to Erin and my fellow Courtiers!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Congrats to Erin and all the colourq Courtiers! Your projects are all fabulous.

Beverley said...

Thanks for picking my card as a Courtier & CONGRATS to everyone else, wonderful inspiration :) Hugs Bev x

Stacey Schafer said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Congrats, Erin!

Erin said...

Thank you so much for picking my card! And congrats to all the shout-outs... awesome cards this week!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO