colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.01.2014

colourQ challenge #233 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello again! I am back with winners for challenge #233! Oh my goodness - I don't know about you, but looking at all the yummy tropical-colored cards made me feel like I was in the islands! Thank you so much for playing!!!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! Let me tell you - you HAVE to go see the gorgeousness of this card up close... it is phenomenal!



And look at this fabulous gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back in a few with the new challenge...

4 Comentários:

Angel said...

Susie's card is SO pretty!!! And thanks for liking mine, too! ;)

Angel said...

Susie's card is SO pretty!!! And thanks for liking mine, too! ;)

Erin said...

LOVE the winning card! It's gorgeous! And thanks for picking my card as one of the "courtier" winners!

Julia said...

So honored to be among the other courtiers, great cards all around!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO