colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.13.2015

colourQ challenge #271 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! Hope your week has started off right! Here are winners for challenge #271! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along, the entries were all super duper gorgeous!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This is just so bright and happy - I love it!!!


  

And a BIG CONGRATS to these fine colourQ Courtiers... they are amazing!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

I'll be back soon...

1 Comentário:

Julie Gearinger said...

Congratulations to our Queen Betty- I absolutely love your Friend card with the use of the colors and all of the textures!! Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers and congrats to my fellow Courtiers- all of your cards are gorgeous!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO