colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.03.2015

colourQ challenge #276 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello! I'm back with the last of the winners' posts - this is for challenge #276! Thank you all so much for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love this C&S card - so amazing!



And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers... these are just beautiful!

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge...

5 Comentários:

Maura said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a courtier! Hats off to all the winners and their great cards!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Wow! Thank you SO much for selecting my card for the Colour Q courtier! This is a big honor! Every single card was just so fantastic this week!

stampwithsandy said...

Thanks for the shout out and making me smile today!

Rosemary said...

aawww... shucks!! thanks for picking my card... made my day!

Deborah Frings said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the courtiers! Thrilled to bits with this. Congratulations to Rosemary - I love this one too! Sorry to be so late saying thanks!! xx

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO