colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.10.2016

colourQ challenge #339 ~ Winner Crowned...

HAPPY TUESDAY!!! Are you having a great week? The kids get out of school in 2 1/2 weeks, and they are so busy with field day, field trips, awards day... I can't wait to get to sleep in!  I have the winners for challenge #339!  Oh my - all the entries were so gorgeous - thank you so much for playing!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! Oh, I just love this card - so strikingly beautiful!

   

And please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers!!! Your cards are just stunning!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few with the new challenge...

4 Comentários:

Kathryn said...

Oh wow, Nance, your card is so striking! So much to look at, but balanced at the same time. Excellent job! :)

Maura said...

Thanks for the shout-out and the great colors each week!!

Nance said...

Thank you so much to al of the Court for selecting my card this week as Colour Queen! So surprised and thrilled! And congrats to the Courtiers too! So many creative talented players here always! I'm always inspired!

LeAnne said...

Ooh, what a nice surprise to see my card in the gallery! Thanks, and congrats to the others as well!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO